Then out of the blue, a friend sent out a letter of “Healing Praise” he had tested high for mercury in his system. Had all of his fillings replaced and gone through a heavy metal cleansing and is now living a healthy life. Could it be….??? That I have too much mercury in my system too?
Finding a Doctor that would prescribe a Toxic Element test was a challenge. Taking the test was a bigger challenge. I reacted badly and was down flat for over a day. The thought that I need to re-take this test at least three more times has me a bit concerned. The process is that you take the test. If you are at toxic levels, you begin a cleanse. As the pool of toxins comes out of your soft tissues the level of toxins in your urine actually increases before it diminishes to safe levels.
I got my results today. Normal for Lead is <=1.4 and mine is at 11.4; normal for Mercury is <=2.19 and mine is at 14.40; normal for Platinum is <=.033 and mine is at 0.123 a lot of data to get my brain around.
The high levels of Platinum interferes with the absorption of food in my system which means I’m not getting all of the nutrients out of my food. I need to do more research regarding the lead and mercury in my system. One study that I read stated that mercury attracted sugar and therefore people with excessive mercury in their system were likely to show signs of type 2 diabetes. Go figure (my sugar levels have been increasing steadily for at least two-three years).
Now for the biggest challenge… I need to go through a year-long detox and along with that I will be trying to lose the extra weight that I carry. Both together should get rid of my Type2 Diabetes and the other aches and pains. I will try to document the things that I learn about high levels of Lead and Mercury in my system as well as my weight loss.