Instead, I work hard to improve my life all year long; whatever that may mean. At the end of the year I look back at the positive things that I was able to accomplish during the year.
This year I:
- lost 10 pounds
- started setting up my art studio
- paid off my original house loan (My reconstruction loan should be paid off in about 20 months.)
- My blood sugars are dropping and without medications.
- I passed an audit with the church that I volunteer doing their books.
- My second book was published "The Man I Was" http://strang.christianbook.com/the-man-i-was-a-novel/9781621366690/pd/366690 (it is also available on amazon.com)
Live life one day at a time and do the best that you can with that day. Take time to Praise the Lord every day for each little blessing that comes your way. And most of all focus on the good and positive things that you have done. - Think about it "we only see the things that we are looking for!"